© 2021 Yussman Special Needs Law
Yussman Special Needs Law offers the convenience of an East End office,
Founding Attorney Jeff Yussman, Retired Partner
As the parents of two special needs children, Jeff Yussman and his wife, Zoe Ann, know what’s at stake. Jeff’s extensive experience as a special needs and estate planning attorney, matched only by his passion for helping his clients, prompted him to develop a practice dedicated to special needs law.
The Yussman Special Needs Law attorneys are recognized experts on special needs law and estate planning.
The team at Yussman Special Needs Law personally understands the unique challenges of caring and planning for a family member with special needs, allowing them to provide holistic and practical advice.
Yussman Special Needs Law frequently works alongside other attorneys to offer advice on complex estate planning and special needs laws. For example, when a family or individual receives a judgment or settlement in a lawsuit, Yussman Special Needs Law will work with the family’s counsel to assure that the payments don’t jeopardize government benefits otherwise due the disabled person. They also have extensive experience serving as neutral or partisan consultants in mediations.
For the future
Planning for someone with special needs requires considerations over and beyond those of a typical estate plan. Yussman Special Needs Law’s extensive estate planning experience is an invaluable asset when planning for the future.
More Testimonials from Our Families
Special Legal Announcements
That May Be Important To You
Accolades & Expertise
- Member & Treasurer, Board of Directors, of the national Special Needs Alliance
- Woodward White’s The Best Lawyers in America© for 2018 in the areas of elder law and trusts and estates
- Fellow in American College of Trust and Estate Counsel
- Recognized as one of the “Top Lawyers” in the area of Disability Law, Elder Law and Trusts, Wills & Estates Law by Louisville Magazine, 2016
- Highest Professional AV Rating by Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
- Recognized by his peers in Kentucky Super Lawyers®
- See more
Publications & Speaking Engagements
- Legal Planning for Protecting Government Benefits Available to Persons with Special Needs, Western Kentucky University’s Special Needs Summit, October 13, 2017
- Transition, Estate and Trust Planning for Young Adults with Special Needs, Summit Academy of Greater Louisville, January 25, 2017
- Special Needs Trust Planning for Families, Kentucky Society of CPAs’ “CPAs & Seniors” Conference, December 8, 2015
- See more